Tuesday, November 17, 2009

My future husband

So my friend Kyler told me today who my future husband is going to be. I love him :)


He's not a skinny little turd like me, he's a big boy (not like a fatso or anything) with a big voice and an even bigger laugh. He has kindof short black hair and listens to indi music. he's a man's man but not the kind that dominates a relationship, just the kind thats enough of a bad A to lead ol Sarah Beth. He's got some really cool tatoos that are artsy and in no way trashy. his earse are may be gauged. Everybody knows what a nice guy he is. He has blue eyes that say if ya fall i'll allways catch you. and he also has ADHD, but he has it under controle.

So if you are a man and fit this description please ask me out. Kthnx!

1 comment:

  1. I love this description. And your future husband. And you. Not in that order.

    ReplyDelete