Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Sometimes...Always

Sometimes it takes an earthquake to bring me back to Him.

Sometimes I have to be utterly broken to receive His love.

Sometimes I wrestle with myself until I have no more energy left.

Sometimes I deal with inner turmoil for days.

Sometimes I cry out in helpless confusion.

Sometimes I try so hard to do what I'm supposed to.

Sometimes I grow so disgusted with myself I want to crawl out of my own body.

Sometimes I think I'm going insane.

Always.

Always.

Always.

Always, He eases my pain.

Always, He loves me.

Always, He guides me.

Always, He teaches me.

Always, He saves me.

Always, He rescues me.

Always, He restores me.

Always, He pursues me.

Always, He is with me.

"...forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus."
- Philippians 3:13b-14

1 comment: